If your business requires the use a of a reach truck then you have the option of purchasing a used reach truck. There are many cases where buying a used reach truck makes more sense than purchasing a brand new unit. For instance, if you will only need to use the reach truck every so often then it’s much more practical to buy a used one rather than spend thousands of dollars more on a new model.
Things to Consider When Buying a Used Reach Truck
- Find out how old the reach truck is and how many hours it has been used. If you’re lucky, you might come across a unit that’s almost new or only has a few hours on it.
- Find out what type of environment the reach truck was used in. The environment where the reach truck spent its life can have an impact on its condition and quality.
- Check if the used reach truck has been properly maintained. There’s no point in buying a used reach truck if you will just end up spending a lot of money on its repairs. With that said, it’s normal to expect that a used reach truck will need some tweaking here and there. Just make sure that the repair fees will not cost as much as the unit itself.
- Check for warranty. Just because you are buying a used reach truck does not mean you can do without the warranty. A warranty from the used reach truck dealer will save you from a swarm of problems with your reach truck in the near future.
Where to Buy a Used Reach Truck
If you are looking to purchase a used reach truck, below are some options that you can try:
- Used reach truck auctions
- Used reach truck dealers
Fork Force is a forklift and reach truck dealer that carries both new and used equipment. With over ten years of experience in the equipment industry, Fork Force also offers a variety of financing options that can suit all budget needs. Call Fork Force today at 1300-42-3675 to get a free quote.